LGV 2 14 Hour Course - Book
If you want to learn how to drive a lorry or truck, then you need to go through with the LGV 2 14-hour course. In this course, you will get the full information on how to get a lorry licence or how to get a legal licence for Large goods vehicles. This LGV 2 14-hour course offers several types of training, based on this training you would be able to get your lorry or truck licence.
Lorry driving or truck driving depends upon the LGV 2 14-hour course. Without this course, you will not be able to drive, because this course is helpful for you to get your driving licence. In this course, you will get experienced trainers, who teach you how to operate rigid vehicles like lorries, trucks, etc.
What will I get from this LGV 2 14-hour course?
After the successful completion of your LGV 2 14-hour course, you will get the licence to operate all types of rigid trucks, recovery trucks or lorries.
This course includes several trainings:
- C1 training, with the help of this training you will be able to drive those vehicles which weigh under 7.5 tonnes.
- CAT C training, with the help of this training you will be able to drive those vehicles which weigh around 32 tonnes.
- C+E training, with the help of this training you will be able to drive those vehicles which contain heavy goods without any restriction.
- In ADR training, the individual will understand what are the rules and regulations of driving.
- The training of the cranes will be provided to the candidate, called Hiab training.
Things to be noted
- If you want to apply for the LGV 2 14-hour course, then you have to face a medical test, theory test, practical test etc.
- But before this, you must fulfill your documentation for the verification.
- You must have a UK driving licence.
- Your age should be 18 years.
- Make sure to bring your licence every day for verification.