Choosing GS Driver Training over other driving schools is always the sensible decision, according to individuals throughout UK. Get in touch with us and we’ll answer all your questions as per your convenience.

The C1 licence allows you to drive vehicles weighing between 3.5 and 7.5 tonnes MAM with a trailer weighing up to 750 kg. To be eligible for this licence, you must have a valid driver’s licence and be at least 18 years old. A C1 driver’s licence can be obtained at a reasonable price without sacrificing quality with GS Driver Training. 

The C licence allows you to drive vehicles weighing more than 3.5 tonnes with a 750 kg MAM trailer attached. A car licence is required, and you must be at least 18 years old to obtain one and complete driver CPC. If you are not getting your DCPC card you must be minimum age of 21.

C+E also known as the as the HGV class 1 will allow you to drive category C vehicles with Trailers over 750 kg.

(CPC) Certificate of Professional Competence is a qualification required for driving for financial gain. Once completed you will be given DQC Driver Qualification card which must be carried on you while driving for financial gain if you are stopped and fail to provide your drivers qualification card you will be issued with a fixed penalty of £50.

The cost of HGV Driver Training with GS Driver Training will depend on which course you decide to take and how many hours you require. We pride ourselfs on our affordable prices and exceptional customer service.

The practical HGV Training usually takes about five days. Whereas the complete process, which includes obtaining an HGV licence, takes eight to ten weeks. Choosing the appropriate driving school, such as GS Driver Training, can make the procedure fast and affordable.

GS Driver Training has an excellent reputation when it comes to training individuals for being competent and reliable drivers. We offer the best quality services at affordable prices.

Drivers who passed their category B (car) driving test before February 1997 have the right to drive a 7.5-tonne vehicle without taking any other test. They will have the C1 entitlement on their licence, which covers vehicles from 3.5- 7.5-tonnes. But you will only be able to drive this if you have CPC for financial gain. Unless your employer has an exemption eg armed forces, emergency services ect.

Below-written steps to get a C1 licence.

  • Provisional entitlement (D2)
  • Medical
  • Theory test
  • Hazard Perception Test
  • CPC mod 3a (reverse test)
  • Practical driving test

Depending on your skills, ranging from £375-£5000. This is just an estimate and is why it is important to pick the right driving school from the start. For further details, you can check out our training courses or speak to one of our experts to put you on the right course for you.

Yes, you will need to fill out Form D4 for a C1 licence. For detailed information go through the mentioned link.

You will need a C1/7.5 tonne licence before you start ambulance training.

You will need a C1 licence which allows you to drive a vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes with a 750 kg trailer.

Yes, if you are driving for financial gain.

Depending on the skills it may range from £375-£975.

GS Driver Training is available in UK within different regions like Hampshire, Surrey, Woking, Reading, Farnham, Camberley, Aldershot, Guildford, Basingstoke, etc.

Request a Callback

Your Cart