Manual Car Lesson 30 Hour -Theory Training (Cat B)
This Manual Car Lesson 30 Hour course is actively popular in the UK. This method is not as hard as you think, most of the passionate drivers easily learn this Manual Car Lesson in a very short period of practice. But the toughest part that you have to face in the Manual Car Lesson is shifting the gears. There is always an issue occurring between the left foot and left hand due to the wrong direction of steering. Learning a Manual Car Lesson becomes easier for you if you are learning this lesson under the guidance of the senior instructors. To drive a manual car, make sure to use the clutch along with the gears.
This Manual Car Lesson course training is divided into three pedals:
- Clutch pedal:- Your left foot should apply pressure on the clutch pedal, which is on your left side.
- Brake pedal:- Your right foot should press the brake pedal, which is located in the center.
- Accelerator pedal:- Your right foot should use the accelerator, which is located on the right side.
In GS Driver Training, our experienced trainers trained you along with the theory training. In the Manual Car Lesson 30 Hour - Theory Training we are going to explain to you some important things that follow:
- Safety checks
- Your position on the road
- Reading Road Signs
- Emergency Stop
- Parallel parking
- Hazard awareness
- Passengers and loads
- Using satellite navigation