Manual Car Lesson 40 hour - Driving Test (Cat b)
In the Manual Car Lesson 40 Hour course you will see how meaningful this course is in the UK. This method is not hard for those who have the passion to drive. If you are one of them then you can easily learn this Manual Car Lesson in a very less period of practice. But as every training has a toughest part just like that in this Manual Car Lesson you have to face the toughest part which is shifting the gears. There is always a common issue occurring between your left foot and your left hand due to the wrong direction of steering. If you learn this Manual Car Lesson under the proper instructions of the experienced instructors then this lesson becomes easier for you. It is important to wisely use the clutch along with the gears.
There are three pedals in the Manual Car Lesson course training:
- Clutch pedal:- Pressure is applied by your left foot on the clutch pedal, which is on your left side.
- Brake pedal:- Your right foot thoroughly presses the brake pedal, which is located in the center.
- Accelerator pedal:- Your right foot should use the accelerator, which is located on the right side.
In the Manual Car Lesson 40 Hour - Driving Test we are going to explain some important theory training aspects:-
- Safety checks
- Your position on the road
- Reading Road Signs
- Emergency Stop
- Parallel parking
- Hazard awareness
- Passengers and loads
- Using satellite navigation
CAT B Driving Training
CAT B course allows you to drive only an automatic vehicle. But there are two conditions for operating the CAT B vehicles.
- If you have done your driving test training before 1 January 1997 then you are allowed to operate both the vehicle and the trailer which weighs around 8,250kg and you are allowed to handle a minibus with the trailer around 750kg.
- But if you have done your driving test training after 1 January 1997 then you are allowed only to operate a vehicle of 3500kg with only 8 passengers.