Theory Training (Cat B)
In the CAT B Theory Training, GS Driver Training provides you with the knowledge of how to operate a car carefully on the road with full safety. The CAT B Theory Training provides you with information regarding the rules & regulations which covers all the essential topics like:-
- Giving proper signals and signs while driving a car on the road.
- What are the advanced techniques related to driving?
- How to maintain and take care of your car.
- How to follow the traffic signals while driving a car on the road.
- Provides information regarding alcohol awareness.
As the information mentioned above, we at GS Driver Training provide you with some quizzes that will enhance your driving knowledge more efficiently and with the help of this you can easily pass your CAT B Theory Training test.
What is CAT B Theory Training?
CAT B Theory Training is all about providing you with information regarding the rules and regulations of driving a car on the road.
What Topics Are Covered Under the CAT B Theory Training?
In the CAT B Theory Training the following informations are covered:
- How to deal with the hazardous situation wisely.
- What are the rules and regulations for driving a car on the road with full safety?
- How to give the proper command to the car for a smooth response.
- How to behave professionally while driving a car on the road.
What Kind of Materials Are Used to Pass the CAT B Theory Training Test?
It does not take anything extra, just you need to go through the necessary information that is provided in the CAT B Theory Training.
What is CAT B?
In the CAT B course you are allowed to drive only an automatic vehicle. There are two processes of this CAT B course if you pass your driving test before 1 January 1997 then you are allowed to operate the combination of both the vehicle and the trailer with a weight of 8,250kg and you can also handle a minibus with the trailer which weighs around 750kg.
But if you pass your driving test after 1 January 1997 then you are allowed to operate a 3500kg vehicle with only 8 passengers.