C1+E Driving Courses

C1 10.5 Hour Course - Additions (C1+E)

£1,078.00 £1,078.00 (In stock)

Description -

Looking for a course from which you get the accurate knowledge to drive a vehicle? You can easily choose the C1 10.5 Hour Course. This course will help you to handle a vehicle properly. You will learn how to deal with the challenging situation that comes on the road while driving a vehicle. In this C1 10.5 Hour Course, you can train yourself under the senior instructors. With the help of this C1 10.5 Hour Course, you will become a professional driver with the proper knowledge of a vehicle.

Flexibility in Learning Hours

A busy life schedule is a big issue because of this. You need more time to attend your driving classes to learn something new. But GS Driver Training allows you to attend the C1 10.5 Hour Course at different times, such as part-time, full-time, and weekend training courses.

Valuable for money 

What if you know that you can become a professional driver at a very affordable price? If you join the C1 10.5 Hour Course from GS Driver Training, you will likely get the best results at very fair prices. We have helped hundreds of people successfully get their HGV driving licence.

C1 and Training Driving Course 

A C1 driving license allows you to operate vehicles weighing 3.5 and 7.5 tonnes, typically used for goods transport. If you want to obtain a C1 license and need training, here are the steps and information you should consider.

If you do not hold a UK licence, you may need to fill out a D9 Application Form. or speak to DVSA.

Eligibility: for C1 Driving Course 7.5t with trailer

Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for a C1+E licence. Requirements may include having a standard car (Category B) driving license and meeting minimum age requirements of 18 years old. DVLA's website

Find a C1+E Training Provider:

Search for reputable training providers or driving schools that offer C1 and trailer courses in your area. You can use online searches, directories, and recommendations to identify suitable options.

Enrol in a C1+E Training Course:

Once you've identified a training provider, enrol in a C1 training course. These courses are designed to prepare you for the C1 driving test and include both theory and practical training.

7.5 tonne Theory Training (Module 1):

Begin with theory training covering road safety, vehicle operation, and regulations. This training prepares you for the theory test. The test centre is the same as you would have taken your car theory test. Most major cities have a local test centre, so you should have one local.

7.5 tonne Practical Training (Module 3):

Practical training includes hands-on instruction on operating C1 vehicles safely. You'll learn about vehicle controls, manoeuvres, and safety procedures for C1+E vehicles. Click here for the Full list of Show Me, Tell Me Questions.

7.5 tonne Vehicle Familiarization:

Become familiar with the C1+E vehicle you'll use for training and testing. Learn about the vehicle's controls, systems, and safety features.

Practical Driving Test (Module 3):

Take the practical driving test (Module 3), which assesses your ability to operate a C1+E vehicle in actual traffic conditions. This test includes vehicle control, hazard awareness, and adherence to traffic laws. click here

Pass Your Tests:

To obtain your C1+E license, you must pass both the theory test (Module 1) and the practical driving test (Module 3). Pass rates can vary, so thorough preparation is essential. You will take your test at a DVSA test centre.

Employment Opportunities:

- With your C1 license, you can explore various employment opportunities, including driving small commercial vehicles for delivery services, local transport, and more.

Please note that the requirements, training procedures, and licensing criteria for C1 licenses may vary by region and country. It's essential to consult the guidelines and regulations set by the relevant authorities in your area for precise information and test preparation. Choosing a reputable training provider is crucial for a successful C1 training experience.

You're interested in obtaining a Category C1 license, which allows you to operate vehicles weighing between 3.5 and 7.5 tonnes. If you're specifically looking for C1 paramedic training or testing centres in London, here's what you can do:


Search for driving schools or London training providers offering C1 driver training courses. You can use online search engines, directories, or recommendations from others in the paramedic field. Contact the training centres you find and inquire about their C1 training courses. Ask about the availability of techniques tailored to paramedic drivers, as these may have specific requirements. Ensure you have the necessary provisional entitlement on your driving license to undergo C1 training. You may need to apply for it through your licensing authority if you don't have it.

Once you've identified a suitable training centre, enrol in a C1 driver training course. This training will include theory and practical components to prepare you for the Category C1 driving test. Discuss with your training provider the location of the Category C1 test centre in London, where you'll take your practical driving test. Take the practical driving test at the designated test centre. This test assesses your ability to operate a Category C1 vehicle in natural traffic conditions safely. To obtain your Category C1 license, you must pass both the theory and practical driving tests. Be sure to prepare for these tests thoroughly.


What is a C1 licence? 

A C1 licence in the UK allows you to drive a vehicle of 3,500 kg or more, with up to 8 passenger seats, and a trailer of up to 750kg. It is required for heavier vehicles, such as large vans, light lorries, and minibuses. The minimum age requirement for an LGV C1 licence is 18. To obtain the licence, drivers must pass a medical examination and a driving test. A C1 licence enables the driver to carry out occupational duties or use the vehicle for recreational activities, such as motorhome trips or towing activities.

What is LGV cat C1? 

LGV (Large Goods Vehicle) Cat C1 is a type of driving license allowing drivers to operate certain vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of more than 3,500 kilograms. This includes buses, lorries, and other vehicles of a similar type. This type of driving license is essential for those wanting to do professional driving and is often required by employers in specific sectors. People interested in obtaining LGV Cat C1 must take a particular driving test before being issued the license.

Where is the C1 lorry test centre in Surrey?

If you are LGV training in Surrey, you will be taking your LGV test in Guildford, and it offers the most tests in the area.

What are paramedic driver training and C1 ambulance training? 

Paramedic Driver Training C1 Ambulance Training is a course of study designed to build the skills and knowledge necessary to operate an ambulance safely. This training provides information on handling medical emergencies, risk management, and patient care while manoeuvring a vehicle through varying road conditions and hazardous areas. Those who complete the training generally possess the skills to be certified driving instructors, allowing them to assist in the safe and successful operation of emergency vehicles. The C1 training program also covers defensive driving, safety-sensitive medical record-keeping, accident prevention, laws and regulations about the process of an ambulance, and best practices in emergency vehicle operations.

What is 7.5t tonne driver training? Will I need C1 entitlement LGV C1 provisional entitlement? 

Yes, you will need to fill out a  (D2)

Where can I get my C1 licence? 

If you want a C1 driving licence, you must pass the C1 driving test first. The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) provides this in the UK. You can book a C1 driving test at your local Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA's website) office or online through the DVSA's official website. Once you pass the test, you'll be issued a provisional C1 licence, which you must take to the nearest post office. They will exchange your provisional C1 licence for a full C1 driving licence, entitling you to drive lorries and buses weighing between 3,500kg and 7,500kg. For more information on diversifying your licence with the C1 category, please visit the DVSA website. You can find out what the test entails, advice for learners and other helpful information there.

Your Cart