To get a Car Driving Licence you must apply for the CAT B course in which you are permitted to handle only an automatic vehicle or car. After getting a CAT B licence, you can drive the most popular and standard passenger vehicle, such as an automobile. This implies that you will be able to operate cars weighing less than 3.5 tons once you have obtained your Car CAT B driving licence.
Advantages of CAT B Course
This CAT B course consists of two phases
- You can operate a vehicle and trailer combination weighing up to 8,250 kg if you pass your driving test before January 1, 1997. You can also manage a minibus with a trailer that weighs about 750 kg.
- However, if you pass your driving exam after January 1, 1997, you are qualified to drive a 3500 kg car that can fit only 8 people.
- Nowadays, having a Car CAT B driving licence is crucial to your life. because it will help you establish your identity both professionally and publicly. You can drive for personal gain, the benefit of real estate companies, or for employment in other capacities such as delivery or Uber driving.
Eligible Criteria for the Car Driving Licence
- The candidate’s age should not be shorter than 17 years.
- Make sure you pass the medical exam without having any health issues.
- Make sure you pass both the theory and the practical exams.
What is CAT B Theory Training and How will it be helpful to get a Car Driving Licence?
The main goal of CAT B Theory Training is to enlighten you on the laws and guidelines governing driving on public roads. There are some multiple-choice questions and certain danger preparedness exercises in the theoretical test.
Stated differently, passing the Car CAT B exam improves your abilities and expands your understanding of the laws and guidelines governing driving on public roads. Only after passing your theory test may you apply for the practical exam.
- The following topics are addressed in the CAT B Theory Training
- How to handle a hazardous situation sensibly.
- What are the guidelines for safely operating a vehicle on the road?
- How to give the car the right instruction for a seamless reaction.
- How to conduct yourself professionally when operating a vehicle on the road.
What are the Common Steps to Get a Car Driving Licence?
Nothing further is required; all you have to do is pass the following test
If you think that theory tests are more difficult then this is not true, because those who are dedicated to their goals, for this test is just a minor thing. But yes, you have to keep full knowledge in your mind about the car’s rules and regulations while driving on the road.
The most crucial step towards obtaining your CAT B driving licence is passing the Car CAT B practical test. All you need to do to accomplish this is train yourself under the guidance of more experienced educators. At GS Driver Training, all of these services are available to you at incredibly low costs.
As everyone is aware, passing the medical exam is crucial to obtaining a valid licence. Therefore, to obtain a Car CAT B driving licence, you must be medically fit.
Also Read: CPC Theory Test with Mod 2 & 4